- Roof operation: Motorised
- Connection method: Freestanding
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 4005 x 2964 x 2503mm
- Material: Powder-coated aluminium
- Assemble time: 2-4 Hours / 2-3 people
- Drainage system: Integrated gutters and internal downpipes on all sides
- Louvres blades: Double layer for superb thermal insulation
- Reinforced roof: 60kg/sqm capacity
- Wind Resistance: Up to 100 km/h
Note: Dimensions include footplates
Product in Our Showroom
Note: The video showcases our 4m*6m white pergola display at our Melbourne showroom. The video is for reference purposes only.
- Packing: 4 cartons/set
- Package 1: 390 x 32 x 15cm ,39KG
- Package 2: 295 x 37 x 40cm ,32KG
- Package 3: 295 x 37 x 40cm ,30KG
- Package 4: 276 x 34 x 26cm ,52KG
- Gross Weight: 153kg
The pergola is packaged in reinforced cardboard boxes.
Added shock-absorbing protection
Individually wrapped in plastic sealing
Scratch-resistant film protection
We designed the OUTMOS Louvred Pergola for effortless DIY assembly. It features innovative "click & fit" solutions, making installation a breeze – no prior experience required.
- For louvred pergolas, our standard shipping costs (directly to your home address) cover metro areas in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, and ACT. The standard shipping cost for 3*3 and 3*4 pergolas is $400. The standard shipping cost for 4*6 pergolas is $650.
- If you are in WA, TAS and NT, or the regional and rural areas of QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and ACT, please contact us to get a shipping cost before placing the order.
- For louvred pergolas, we will double-check with you for the order details before dispatching them. It usually takes 2-3 business days to get them ready to ship. The estimated transit time is 5-10 working days for metropolitan and regional areas.
- Your order will arrive at your front door on the ground floor, or at your building's loading dock if it's a multi-story location. Please note that we cannot deliver to underground car parks due to truck accessibility limitations. You are required to assist the delivery driver with unloading the items from the delivery vehicle. Your signature is required upon receiving the delivery. ATL is not available.
- Delivery to a PO Box or Parcel Locker is not available.
- If the products ordered are damaged when arrived at your address, you will need to inform the delivering driver about the damage, and email us within 2 days upon receiving your item with photos that clearly shows the product’s damage and any damage to the packaging. We will send you a replacement and we will arrange the pick up of the damaged item for a damage assessment.
- We offer Free Pick-up for all the products from our store in Melbourne. You can also arrange the shipping by yourself by selecting the pick-up option when checking out.
I really dig Outmos' products. After checking out a bunch of options, I gotta say, their pergola is the bomb when it comes to bang for your buck and quality. It's got this awesome look to it
Just letting you know we got the pergola up over the weekend and it looks fantastic. There was an instruction booklet in the packaging which was useful. There was a step when putting the centre louvre on that stumped us a bit, but I managed to work it out in the end.
The two of us got it set up in no time, and the installation turned out to be way easier than we thought. I'm stoked to now have a chill spot by the pool.
I placed the Outmos pergola on my second-floor balcony, and it fits perfectly. While installing the blinds, they accidentally fell from the second floor and got damaged. Outmos colleagues promptly assisted me in resolving the repair issue. Their customer service and after-sales support were top-notch.