FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3mm Australian standard high-quality steel
- Includes all necessary hardware and tools
- Weather-resistant coating ensures durability in all weather conditions
- Precisely crafted using laser-cutting, bending, and welding techniques
- Recyclable material makes it an eco-friendly choice
- Comes with a 10-year warranty DIY pergola kits
- 2 x 4 Arm Pergola Extension Brackets
- 80 x Hexagon head lag screws（connect wood and hardware）
- 1 x M10 Socket (for hexagon head lag screws)
- 1 x Touch-up paint pen（repair accidental scratches）
- Category: Modular Pergola Brackets
- Arm Opening (Interior): 90.5mm x 90.5mm
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 96.5mm x 96.5mm
- Arm Height: 181mm
- Steel: 3 mm Australian Steel
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Anti-rust coating powder
- Weight : 14 kg.
- Fastening Holes: 6.5mm
Our modular OUTMOS pergola bracket empowers you to unleash your creativity and achieve your unique vision without any limits. Whether you're dreaming of a peaceful backyard retreat, a cozy gathering place for loved ones, or any other customized outdoor space, our bracket offers endless design possibilities and makes it easy to achieve your desired effect.
Imagine a Large Multi-system hybrid - a great spot for hosting parties and entertaining a crowd.
This design utilizes the following products:
The BASE ONE Post Base Bracket is perfect for securing your pergola posts to any surface.
The 3 Arm Corner Bracket allows you to easily connect three beams at a 90-degree angle.
The 4 Arm Extension Bracket allows you to easily extend your pergola beams in any direction.
- OUTMOS provides on all orders within Australia. Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes and require a physical address for shipping.
- Orders for Brackets will be dispatched in 1-2 business days.
- We offer FREE PICK-UP from our store in Melbourne. You can also arrange the shipping by yourself by selecting the pick-up option when checking out.
- The estimated transit time is 5-10 working days for metropolitan and regional areas.
- Multiple products may be packaged in different boxes if you have purchased multiple products. We will ship them at the same time, but the delivery may be made by different logistics companies at different times. In most cases, you will receive all the goods at the same time. However, if you only receive some of them, please contact us and we will help you to check the estimated arrival time of the remaining boxes.
- We provide a return service if you change your mind after receiving the goods. However, please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping costs as we offer free delivery. Additionally, we will charge an 8% restocking fee to cover the cost of our free delivery and repackaging.
Used Outmos brackets for the base of my DIY custom pergola 8x2.7
Came up pretty good
Great quality brackets
Only thing is you need to plain/ sand the 90ml posts to fit in the brackets
Built with 2 people
Thank you very much for your review and photos. The gazebo built with the brackets looks fantastic. We are always aiming to provide top-quality products with reasonable prices. Thanks again for purchasing with us.
In order to build this pergola, I made a concrete floor. After the floor was finished, I regretted it. I should do decking to look better.
Worked out quite well. Overall construction is sturdy enough to withstand recent 60mph storms without any issues.
Getting the wood into the bracket could prove to be a challenge. I had to shave some wood down in order to fit the wood inside the brackets.
1.5 months in with this pergola and very happy.
Def recommend as an alternative to the kits sold at major hardware stores.
I bought 4 brackets, but only 2 were mailed
Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience. The 4-arm bracket you purchased is quite heavy, so each package contains 2 brackets. You ordered two packages in total. Upon checking, I found that one package has already been successfully delivered, while the other one is currently in transit and is expected to arrive tomorrow. Please bear with us a little longer. Thank you for your understanding, and have a wonderful day.
Even though the modular pergola bracket has made the construction very simple, at least 2 people are needed to build it together. It would be better if it was 3 people. When installing the last two posts of pergola, a strong person is needed Lift the pergola, it won't work if you don't have a little strength