FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3mm Australian standard high-quality steel
- Includes all necessary hardware and tools
- Weather-resistant coating ensures durability in all weather conditions
- Precisely crafted using laser-cutting, bending, and welding techniques
- Recyclable material makes it an eco-friendly choice
- Comes with a 10-year warranty DIY pergola kits
- 4 x Link 4/4 Pergola Post Wall and Railing Brackets
- 16x Hexagon head lag screws（connect wood and hardware）
- 1 x M10 Socket (for hexagon head lag screws)
- 1 x Touch-up paint pen（repair accidental scratches）
- Category: Modular Pergola Brackets
- Arm Opening (Interior): 90.5mm x 90.5mm
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 96.5mm x 96.5mm
- Arm Height: 171mm
- Steel: 3 mm Australian Steel
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Anti-rust coating powder
- Weight : 3.9 kg.
- Fastening Holes: 6.5mm
Our modular pergola bracket provides you with the flexibility to transform your creative ideas into reality without any boundaries. You can design a peaceful sanctuary in your backyard to unwind or a warm and inviting space to host your loved ones. The options are limitless, so let your imagination soar!
Here's one inspiration: Each product interface showcases different designs. Check out other products for more inspiration.
After purchasing a small single-story house, the new owner found that there was no shaded area in the backyard. To address this, she decided to use Outmos Pergola Brackets to construct a pergola. The pergola will be made of pine wood and stained to her desired color, providing a beautiful and functional addition to her home.
This design utilizes the following products:
BASE ONE | Post Base Bracket
The BASE ONE Post Base Bracket is perfect for securing your pergola posts to any surface.
3 Arm | Corner Bracket
The 3 Arm Corner Bracket allows you to easily connect three beams at a 90-degree angle.
Link Top | Top Rafter Bracket
Top Rafter Bracket is a versatile and durable bracket that allows you to easily connect your top beams to your support posts, ensuring a sturdy and secure structure for your project.
- OUTMOS provides on all orders within Australia. Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes and require a physical address for shipping.
- Orders for Brackets will be dispatched in 1-2 business days.
- We offer FREE PICK-UP from our store in Melbourne. You can also arrange the shipping by yourself by selecting the pick-up option when checking out.
- The estimated transit time is 5-10 working days for metropolitan and regional areas.
- Multiple products may be packaged in different boxes if you have purchased multiple products. We will ship them at the same time, but the delivery may be made by different logistics companies at different times. In most cases, you will receive all the goods at the same time. However, if you only receive some of them, please contact us and we will help you to check the estimated arrival time of the remaining boxes.
- We provide a return service if you change your mind after receiving the goods. However, please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping costs as we offer free delivery. Additionally, we will charge an 8% restocking fee to cover the cost of our free delivery and repackaging.