FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3mm Australian standard high-quality steel
- Includes all necessary hardware and tools
- Weather-resistant coating ensures durability in all weather conditions
- Precisely crafted using laser-cutting, bending, and welding techniques
- Recyclable material makes it an eco-friendly choice
- Comes with a 10-year warranty DIY pergola kits
- 4 x BASE ONE Pergola Post Base and Wall Mount Brackets
- 32 x Hexagon head lag screws（connect wood and hardware）
- 16 x Galvanized expansion anchor bolts ( fix onto a concrete surface )
- 1 x M10 Socket (for hexagon head lag screws)
- 1 x M14 Socket (for expansion anchor bolts )
- 1 x Touch-up paint pen（repair accidental scratches）
- Category: Modular Pergola Brackets
- Arm Opening (Interior): 90.5mm x 90.5mm
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 96.5mm x 96.5mm
- Arm Height: 181mm
- Steel: 3 mm Australian Steel
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Anti-rust coating powder
- Weight : 8.6 kg.
- Fastening Holes: 6.5mm
- Securing Holes: 10mm
Our modular pergola bracket allows for a multitude of design possibilities, enabling you to fulfill your unique vision with limitless creativity. "Whether you're looking to create a backyard oasis for relaxation, a cozy gathering spot for friends and family, or any other unique outdoor space, our modular OUTMOS pergola bracket allows you to achieve the desired effect with ease.
Imagine a pergola with a cozy tatami bed - that's the kind of atmosphere you can create with our modular pergola brackets.
This design utilizes the following products:
The BASE ONE Post Base Bracket is perfect for securing your pergola posts to any surface.
The 3 Arm Corner Bracket allows you to easily connect three beams at a 90-degree angle.
The 4 Arm Extension Bracket allows you to easily extend your pergola beams in any direction.
The Link 4/4 Post Wall Bracket allows you to securely attach your pergola posts to a wall.
- OUTMOS provides on all orders within Australia. Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes and require a physical address for shipping.
- Orders for Brackets will be dispatched in 1-2 business days.
- We offer FREE PICK-UP from our store in Melbourne. You can also arrange the shipping by yourself by selecting the pick-up option when checking out.
- The estimated transit time is 5-10 working days for metropolitan and regional areas.
- Multiple products may be packaged in different boxes if you have purchased multiple products. We will ship them at the same time, but the delivery may be made by different logistics companies at different times. In most cases, you will receive all the goods at the same time. However, if you only receive some of them, please contact us and we will help you to check the estimated arrival time of the remaining boxes.
- We provide a return service if you change your mind after receiving the goods. However, please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping costs as we offer free delivery. Additionally, we will charge an 8% restocking fee to cover the cost of our free delivery and repackaging.
The pergola brackets worked very well to make my DIY construction strong and straight. I used hardwood posts and beams. The finished result looks like a million dollars. Currently adding a clear roof to cope with the tropical downpours. Thanks for a smart and effective design solution.
Exactly what I was looking for. I’m building a deck with cover and these will do the job. I will be installing soon. Very sturdy with all the hardware. They look great as well.
Bought 4 post bases, moved the original pergola to the concrete floor, bought their products before, this time it is for my sister's pergola
These are very well made and strong but will have to shim them when using standard sized 4x4. If you have rough sawn redwood these would be the perfect size.